17/08/2011

Chart: 2011

A very random and rather restrictive way of showing my various relationships with important people in my life is back by popular demand (one person asked, but seeing as I like him I'll do it - this is for you!), that's right, it's chart time!
So it's been a year since the last chart was published and a certain someone pointed out to me that it is in need of updating with the inclusion of new people. Last time I said I would explain each individual but only managed to explain Alec's graph but seeing as its now summer and I have time to burn I will give it a go! So without further ado, here is the state of affairs in 2011:




(The graph looks a lot busier thanks to the four new people so if you click the image you'll be able to see it full-size. It looks better, trust me.)
Four new people? Yes indeedy, namely Furey, Josie, Karin & Lleucu - I will begin writing about them soon so look out for them! 


I will explain the graph in better detail soon but for now, here's the key:
S1 - 2006                                                  7 - Unknown/Dislike
S2 - 2007                                                  6 - Neutral
S3 - 2008                                                  5 - Friend
S4 - 2009 (Jan - Aug)                                 4 - Close friend
S5 - 2009 (Sep - Dec)                                 3 - Confidant
S6 - 2010 (Jan - Aug)                                 2 - Attracted to/Feelings for
S7 - 2010 (Sep - Dec)                                 1 - Life consuming obsession
S8 - 2011                                                

As Alec has been covered before I will update and re-post the previous post about him so it tallys with the graph very soon and then I shall move on to Dima - you can read a lot more on my relationship with him in the First Love series which I will hopefully be going over very soon and maybe adding a little more to bring the story up to date.

Thanks as always, dear readers, for your comments and e-mails, and sorry for my very sporadic posting. Hope to be solving that in the next few days!
Diolch am ddarllen,
Liam x

No comments:

Post a Comment