19/01/2012

You Are Moldavian, Super, Superman!

Two posts in quick succession? Madness! And to be honest this post will be a trip into madness as I felt that I MUST share this song with my readers. It is a song by the Moldavian group SunStroke Project and singer Olia Tira who are in the running to represent Moldova in the Eurovision Song Contest 2012 with their song "Superman":




It kind of reminds me of some kind of mix of "We No Speak Americano" and "Mr. Saxobeat" which can only be a good thing. This is just 1 of 85 songs hoping to represent Moldova and I hope they win it, the song is really fun and they have experience having represented Moldova before in 2010 with one of my favourite songs that year, "Run Away":




How can Moldova not want them back?! 
Anyways, back to revision - sigh. Hope you enjoyed my brief moment of procrastination in Eurovision land!
Liam x

No comments:

Post a Comment