05/07/2011

Top 15

Enough procrastination! It's been a while since my last post but the summer holidays are upon me so I can start blogging again properly, yay! My last blog project was to write about me which started with a bit of a blurb about me (here) and then I moved on to list my most played songs but that went appallingly so instead I'm going to list all 25 right here and now!


15. Poker Face - Lady Gaga
14. Outta My Head (Ay Ya Ya) - Ashlee Simpson
13. Teenage Dream - Katy Perry
12. Wicked - Cristal Snow
11. Speed Limit - Kerli


10. Сладко (Sladka/Sweet) - Serebro
9. Telephone - Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce
8. Lipstick - Jedward
7. It's All About You - Juliana Pasha
6. No One - Maja Keuc


5. Body Rock - Barbarellas
4Не Время (Ne Vremya/No Time) - Serebro
3. I Want It All - Dangerous Muse
2. Army of Love - Kerli


1. Satellite - Lena
And there you have it - finally! Let me know what you think, I am genuinely surprised at the amount of pop and Eurovision songs there are! 


Diolch am ddarllen,
Liam x




No comments:

Post a Comment