17/02/2011

Tidy-up!

I rather foolishly brought all of my DVDs, blu-rays, games, CDs etc in their cases with me to university and they take up a lot of space!! So, in order to make moving out at the end of the year easier, I have removed all of my discs from their cases and put them into a couple of thise disc holder things. Anyways, here's a quick before and after:


Before:


As you can see, my uni shelves are congested by cases! Half the bottom shelf is made up by books while everything else is mainly DVDs, CDs, blu-rays and PS3 games - the yellow sticky notes remind me of what uni work I need to do and the teddy on top is Dewi :)


After:



 Here is my unmade bed playing host to the empty cases, a case graveyard if you will. Also on the bed you can see my box of tissues (bit of a cold), Didrik (the teddy next to my pillows) and my uni bag. I'm basically rather untidy.


And here is a view from inside my new disc case with some of my blu-rays featured (Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse & Changeling) and if you look closely you can make out the keypad on my laptop on the left, and my legs on the right. So now you have an insight into the kind of films I watch and the clothes I wear! 


Of course, there's much more tidying and sorting to be done but I shan't bore you with the details :)
Much love,
Liam x

No comments:

Post a Comment